The exotic sands, beaches and shopping destinations of the Middle eastern countries have continually lured in visitors from across the globe.And to cater to the fancy stopovers of these global guests, the Middle east houses few of the best and most luxurious hotels in the world. A recent survey by Luxury-Hotels.com jots down the top ten most expensive hotels of the mystical land, which we present to you in the form of a detailed list below (The prices below indicate the cheapest available rate for a double room during the period spanning November 1 to 30, 2016)
10. Jumeirah Al Qasr (Dubai) Dh2, $751 per night: Located inside the Madinat Jumeriah beach resort and barely a mile away from the Wild Wadi Water park, this luxury hotel provides deluxe rooms (with balconies) that showcase the perfect Arabic décor. For a minimum nightly rate of $758, guests can lay hands on free tickets to the iconic neighborhood water park and complimentary airports pick and drops along with an all-inclusive breakfast.
9. Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach (Dubai) Dh3, $849 per night: Perched on the Jumeirah beach front, this luxe resort offers guests breathtaking water views and hi-end rooms and suites that come packed with the best of amenities including sofas, free Wi-Fi, iPad minis, flat-screens and freestanding tubs. Additionally, it houses 10 restaurants and bars along with 3 in house pools and a spa. Wouldn’t mind spending some stash for opulent rejuvenation like this, would we now?
8. Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf (Dubai) Dh3, $883 per night: Another star resort from the Jumeirah Group, this one caters to top notch accommodation vis-à-vis the best amenities and comfort. Guests can submerge themselves in the warmth of the classic Arabian ambience or take a refreshing dip at the hotel’s private beach. Starting at $883 per night, the Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf is a go-to for all luxury enthusiasts out there.
7. Jumeirah Mina a Salam (Dubai) Dh3, $914 per night: Located next to the Arabian Gulf, this deluxe hotel is only 4 kms from the Mall of the Emirates and 5 km from Ski Dubai indoor ski center. Apart from offering its guests plush contemporary styled rooms, the luxury hotel also houses a theatre, a spa and a gym, as well as a water park and a private beach. This one is a perfect alternative for those seeking a midway between isolated relaxation and the joys of modernity.
6. Zaya Nurai Island Resort (Abu Dhabi) Dh3, $919 per night: Recognized as one of the top private islands in the world, the Nurai offers visitors ease and recreation like none other. The luxury hotel is the most sought after when it comes to private stays and offers guests immaculate accommodation amidst stunning white sands and turquoise waters. If you haven’t visited the Nurai yet, a stay at the Zaya is worth a recommendation.
5. One&Only, The Palm (Dubai) Dh3, $1024 per night: Set on the gulf of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, this extravagant stay comprises of lavish gardens, a manor, mansions and villas. While the rooms quite obviously feature the very best of amenities, the hotel also offers guests luxurious dining options including a swanky overwater lounge with city views, and 2 restaurants by Yannick Alléno. You can also slumber by the marina or Spa while the younger ones stay put at the hotels exclusive kids club. All in all, a perfect family gateway calls for a stay at the One&Only.
4. Jannah Place Hotel (Dubai) Dh4, $1271 per night: Bagging the fourth spot in this countdown is Dubai’s opulent Jannah Place Hotel. Well connected to the Dubai Marina Mall, the Pier as well as the Jumeirah Lake Towers Metro Station, the hotel offers swanky rooms that showcase stunning visuals of the Dubai Marina along with fully equipped kitchens. Furthermore, the hotel also provides exclusive babysitting and child care services for your little one, ensuring a hassle free holiday for you.
3. Six Senses Zighy Bay (Oman) Dh4, $1330 per night: A luxury hotel built in cobblestone that is beautifully nestled in a beach cove on the Musandam peninsula. That’s the Six Senses Zighy Bay for you. The hotel offers breezy, secluded suites and villas along with six dining options for guests as well as a casual bar, an outdoor pool, and a wellness spa with a juice bar and 2 hammams. Opulence is bound to reach new heights with a stay at the Six Senses.
2. Al Maha (Dubai) Dh6, $1776 per night: A luxury resort surrounded by the desert breeze and sands on all four sides! Sounds like a prefect gateway? Well, a night at the Al maha will offer you this and much more. Encircled by the Dubai Desert Reserve protected wildlife area, the hotel features elegant suites with prime handcrafted furnishings as well as top notch facilities like kitchens, courtyards and private staff housing. You can also indulge in activities such as falconry and nature walks while staying at this beautiful desert resort of Al Maha.
1. Burj Al Arab (Dubai) Dh7, $1928 per night: Winning the topmost place in the list is undoubtedly Dubai finest and most premium Burj Al Arab. The unique sail shaped building offers breathtaking views of the city skyline via the floor-to-ceiling windows. Each of the guests are spoiled silly with luxurious offerings like 24-carat gold iPads, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and iPod doc as well as Egyptian linens, designer toiletries, whirlpool baths and a designated butler service. If this weren’t enough, one can also take an upgrade for their very own private snooker tables, libraries, cinemas and elevators. Top end luxury of this stature rightly commands a price like this one!